Sorry for my slacking with pictures and updates. Yes there has been a good excuse. We are expecting baby BOY #3 Due in October. We are so excited and a little shocked with the news of three boys, but can't wait to see that this little one is like. Matt has graduated from Dental School HURRAY!!!and We have moved to Kansas City, Missouri for a two year Endodontic Residency. So here is the start to my updating and there will be more soon.
APRIL--

One of our favorite weeks in West Virginia. Kiddie days at the WVU farm. My boys love the baby animals

Tyson practicing milking a cow. He had it down to a T.

This the new look when we tell his to say "Cheese" (by the baby pigs)

Grant also loved the baby pigs and instead of a cheesy smile we get no smile at all. My boys are so photogenic :)

Grant and Gavin with the baby cows
Surprise girls night for Britta birthday

Our creativity with the bunny ears. We miss you Britta!!!
EASTER EGG HUNT at BRITTA'S

Another cheesy smile from Tyson

Since the weather was rainy we had the easter egg hunt inside. The kids had a bawl.
Easter Saturday. Easter Bunny and wrestling

This is pretty typical at our house. Prying Tyson off of Grant after he takes him down

Opening package from Grandma and Grandpa. They loved it. Not happy to be getting there picture again, but loved the package.

Easter Bunny came Saturday morning. By the time I got a picture of there baskets they had already torn everything out of it so this is what you get.

Very creative Easter Bunny hiding Grant's basket ontop of all the boxes. (Yes don't you love our lack of room for storage so this is where we piled all the boxes)

Waking up and ready to find the Easter Baskets. A little bright for Tyson.
April Good Bye party

Goodbye Morgantown friends. We will miss you and thank you for everything.
FHE painting Easter Eggs.

This year was so fun. Grant was old enough to get into it and loved making his egg turn all the colors until it was a nasty brown. :) Tyson on the other hand lasted about 1 minute and then opted to watch Dora instead.
Playing baseball in the yard.


Philadelphia with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jess.

Atlantic City-- Grant was loving the waves even though my feet went numb after being in the water for 10 seconds. He turned to run and a huge wave came and took him down and then another one came and got him again. Poor kid was freezing. Good thing for an extra pair of clothes, a warm car, and blankets.

Loving the sand

Not so sure about having the sand on his fingers.

Not sure why this is the only picture I have of Ryan and Jess, but we had so much fun, glad we could join them.
Liberty Bell
We didn't want to wait in the huge line to go into see the Liberty so we took pictures through the window

Not to bad for a photo through the window
Philadelphia Aquarium


Loved the penguins. Grant wanted to sit and watch his "friends" the penguins all day

Tyson trying to ride the stuffed hippo


Touching the star fish
March was a crazy month. My mom came and watched the kids so Matt, I, and the Olsens could drive to Kansas City to find a place to live. I guess my lack of motivation and nausea is a good excuse for not taking any pictures of that. We sold our Mobile Home HURRAY and survived the rest of the month.

Every morning for Breakfast this is our cute Tyson a huge mess. Gotta love it.

calls himself "Captain Bug"

We started having quiet time instead of nap time. This is how we would find Grant every couple of days.

This is one of my favorite shots of him, half on the bed and half off

We sold this and got.........

THIS!! So I have to admit I never ever wanted to Drive a mini van, but Matt talked some reasonable sense into me and so low and behold this is my new ride. I first I felt like 10 years got added to my life, but I have to admit now I love it. Especially with adding another boy to my life. It's perfect I am just planning on being the typical soccer mom. It is so convenient and very practical with kids.
4 comments:
Amy, you have the cutest little family. Congrats on the one on the way! Boys are so fun.
Amy!!! I'm so glad your back to blogging! It was fun to see what you've been up to. Busy girl. And CONGRATULATIONS on another boy! I am so happy for you. I'm glad you made it to Missouri safely. I look forward to seeing your adventures in a new town. love ya!
Yay, another little boy!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad Matt got the residency and that you guys are so happy. I'm anxious to see how you handle three kiddos (someday I hope to have another too).
first of all congratulations on graduation, baby boy #3, and your next life adventure. Second...I LOVE the new ride...makes me happy!
Can't wait to see how KC is treating ya! If you'll be in Idaho between June 19-25, let me know...we'll come say hi.
Post a Comment