HURRAY!!! We just found out Matt PASSED his last set of BOARDS. Now, we are just hanging out til graduation. I am so grateful for Britta who watched our boys ALL day so I could go assist him with his clinical boards. It was so awesome for me to see him work as a dentist and be able to experienc that day with him. We both had black scrubs on and so everyone called us TEAM BLACK, and team black we were. We were an awesome team!!! Matt did awesome and would be a great dentist, but I'm sure he will be an even better Endodontist. It's been so fun to talk about that day and to have felt his stress and know exactly what it was like.
Life has been crazy busy with entertaining boys with crappy weather and showing our house and keeping it spotless for those random people who just show up and want to walk through it. :) Gotta love the Mobile Home life.
I had such an awesome birthday. Matt took the whole day off and planned it for me. The boys woke up and made me breakfast. Grant kept singing to me and saying...."I'm so excited it's your birthday. I can't wait for presents and cake." I think he was just as excited for my birthday as he was his own :). We went to a birthday party that morning for Grant's friend at the fire station. Then Matt took me to my Happy place...."Gabriel Brothers" while he ran through the store with the boys I shopped in peace. It was heaven. Then we had a fun afternoon followed by Chinese buffet and bowling which Matt invited some dental school friends to join us. It was such a great birthday and I have the best boys. No dishes, no cleaning, and my boys all day. It was the perfect day. I have such great friends who also made the birthday amazing. So thank you everyone!!!!

7 comments:
Congrats!!! And Happy Birthday!!!
First, Happy Birthday. Second. Way to go! That's got to be a relief! Congratulations!
Congrats to Matt. That has to be a huge relief and comes with a nice sense of accomplishment. Happy Birthday too!
Happy Birthday!! And a great big congratulations to Matt!
I'm so glad your birthday was glorious! And yay for Matt being done- whohooo!
What a neat experience to be able to assist Matt during boards- I love the team black, so fun!
I'm just checking in to see how you guys are doing? I love keeping updated on what is going on in your life!
Congrats on another baby on the way and your hubby passing the board! What a fun time in your lives!
Post a Comment