Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Break

I am way past due for this post. So here is December in quick post. Matt had a month off of school so we headed to Idaho for the break. Some of the highlights of the trip....Matt and I managed to get away for a couple days and left the kids with my parents. We managed to see all our siblings, and did alot of eating and hanging out. We had alot of fun in Idaho, but were very excited to get Tyson back in a baby proof house.


Blanscett Family




Papa Jordie and Grant as Batman and Robin


Cousins 2 months apart. Poor Carsten got picked on by Tyson. Love Tyson's innocent look

Playing at the Godfrey's Cabin

Boys playing Ping-pong at the Cabin. I love that Tyson is playing too.

Tons of Snow at the cabin

Snow Mobiling into the cabin. It was a high of 4 degrees this day. Too bad cause it would have fun to play in the snow.

Matt and Grant braving the cold and going for a ride

TREMONTON
We had so much fun meeting up with our good friends the Stowe's. We are so excited that Tiffani is pregnant and going to have another little one. It was so good to see them.


Our brother -in- law Frying a Turkey for Christmas dinner.


Matt playing dress up with Emma. What a good uncle.


Santa came to check on the boys

Santa came to see them again. Tyson is trying to run from Santa. Not a big fan up close


Grandma, Grandpa, Marissa, and Aunt Kathy came up to visit



Playing in the hot tub


Godfrey Grandkids and Matt playing Christmas music with bells


This is Robbie and he stores money by eating it. One of Grant's favorite toys. I love how he opens his mouth with Robbie.


Grandma Godfrey-such an amazing lady and so fun to see her.


We had our own WV Christmas before we left to ID. The boys were so fun and we had such a good time.


Tent/Tunnel
Santa hid the batcave under a blanket. After Grant opened his other presents we asked him if Santa forgot something. He was so cute and said, "no, I got everything." Even though the only thing he had asked for was the batcave. Then we told him to look under the blanket and he was so surprised happy.

Tyson was so fun this year. He loved opening presents and his toys. However, he wanted to play with Grant's toys alot more than his own. I guess Grant made his toys look like more fun :)


There has been alot of Batmans and Robin running around our house. I love that most of Tyson's vocabulary consists of yoda, darthvader, batman, robin, etc. It's been so fun to have two boys together and watch them play.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I feel lucky I was able to see you for a little bit. You look amazing by the way! Miss you!

McArthur Family said...

oh my goodness, Talon would love to have a playdate with Grant and the batcave! He got a batman costume for Christmas and now wants the batcave.

How fun to see Tiffani. When you talk with her next, tell her congrats from me.

dave&abby johnson family said...

OH FUN FRIEND, YOU HAVE SUCH A DARLING FAMILY! WE LOVE MATT & LOVE THAT HE REALLY SECRETLY LOVES TO PLAY DRESS UP!!! :) WHAT A GOOD SPORT!

Mark and Katy said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! It is so weird to see Marcus in your family pictures! Who would have thought Cami and Marcus : )

Melanie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You boys are so cute. And that is awesome about Tiffani. I'm happy for her too.