Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eventful November update

We had a fun filled November. It started with going to see my brother in D.C. He was doing a training there for a couple of weeks, so we decided to pack up and go hang out and see the sites with him for the weekend. It was so fun and we had a blast.
Reflection pool and Washington Memorial. Grant hiding from the camera


Grant loved the Natural History Museum
Arlington
Playing in the hotel. My boys love "hiding places" in hotels. Whether it's cubboards, drawers, or closets they are all over it.


Lincoln Memorial. This is just a small part of what we saw. We went to tons of places and had so much fun.

THEN CAME OUR 11 1/2 hr. DRIVE TO MO
I was so worried about the drive. However, my boys were AMAZING!! You may think we drove there to see our soon to be home......Kansas city. Well, the real reason we went was because Jon and Matt had tickets to a DUKE game. So as a side note Matt and I left our boys with Jon and Lyns for a day and drove 2 more hours to Kansas City to check it out. Thank you Jon and Lyns. We had a blast.
It was so fun to hang out with family.

On our way out we stopped and took a break and saw the Arch in St. Louis, MO


At the top of the arch 630 ft.up
BONKERS IN COLUMBIA
We went to this fun place called BONKERS. The kids (including the adults) had so much fun climbing through this.

Matt and Ty getting ready to go down the slide


Jon and Eli getting ready to go down the slide


The kids kickin it. This is Grants thing....to hide his face whenever the camera is around. It drives me crazy, but hopefully it's a short stage. So if there are no picts of Grant...that's why.

THEN MY PARENTS AND SISTER CAME

We road the WV train
Had lots of fun playing. Papa pushing Ty
Nana and Ty
We played alot of Wii
COOPERS ROCK LOOKOUT
Coopers Rock park
My cute sister Karlee. So fun to see her.

Decorating our tree. I love that Matt was so excited to put it up even if it's only for a week before we have to take it down. The boys loved it. They had so much fun putting the ornaments on.

I love Christmas time. It has reminded me of how blessed I am. I am so grateful for everything that Jesus did for me. I love my boys. Every day I look at them and am so grateful for them. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be surrounded by 3 amazing boys. And have the knowledge that I am a Child of God.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

Wohlford Family said...

We have a picture just like that at the top of the Arch! So much fun...although getting up there was a little sketchy! I'm so excited for you guys to come hang out! It will be a party! I'm just counting down the days until the Bachelor season premiere!
P.S. Thank you so much for the birthday card! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Just got your card...darling. Have a great Christmas! Still debating on whether to take a break one year and not send cards...we'll see. :)

Melanie said...

I feel like it has been forever since we have caught us. You guys have been busy. Looks like tons of fun though. I'm not sure when we are going to see each other next but it would be fun to get together before you guys leave the state.

Tiffany said...

What a fun time! I am so glad to know I wasn't the only one getting their tree up late this year!