Our Halloween week started with the Homecoming Parade

Brooklynn, Asher, and Grant eating candy and loving the parade

Britta, Jason, and Locklan Ellis; Liz, Mike, and Hadley Olsen, and Matt and Ty

The West Virginia Bear....a favorite at the parade
Monday night trunk or treat at the Colliseum

Grant wanted to be a Pirate and called Ty Tigger. Ty liked his costume til Grant would hold on to his tail and then while Tyson was struggling to get away Grant would let go and Ty would go flying. Poor Tigger. I was happy to see them hugging at this moment.

Chase & Aspen Johnson, Britta, Locklan & Asher Ellis, Grant & Ty
Ward Trunk or Treat on Wednesday night

Grant is now Batman. On our way to the Trunk or Treat we stopped to show Rowena the boys costumes

Aspen (mermaid) and Batman hugging at the Trunk or Treat

Ty hanging out on the gym floor
Rich's Farm -Pumpkin Patch

Ty thought he was so big to go the train ride

The train ride: Ty, Clara, Gavin, Grant, and someother kid

Tyson and his buddy Sam. They are two days apart and so much alike

On the Hayride with the Weed's and Clara and her grandparents
At the Assisted Living they had a Halloween parade and party. Rowena was a biker chick. We loved visiting her and seeing her costume.


Carving Pumpkins

A train and a scary man. Nice work boys!!

Saturday night Trick or Treating:


Grant, Aspen, Brooklynn, and Asher
After the first house Ty got a sucker and was content to sit in his stroller the rest of the time and eat it. Can't believe I didn't get a picture of his sticky mess. :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
2 comments:
Amy, thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment for me. I really appreciate it.
Your boys are growing so big. Seriously, I almost didn't recognize Ty other than the fact that he totally looks like Grant.
How are you feeling about moving this summer? Are you still in the YW? I miss you so much and hope you are happy and healthy.
I love the pumpkin train. Your boys are so cute and you are gorgeous. Your family pictures turned out so great.
Post a Comment