Saturday, October 2, 2010

We finally decided....

So those who know Matt and I know that 9 out of 10 times going to blockbuster we have left without a movie because we couldn't make a decision. So you can imagine how hard this choice was. Although this was one of the hardest decisions we have had to make, we felt so blessed to be deciding between our top two choices of schools to attend. After 48 hours of back and forth, pro's and con's, lots of prayers, and late night talking. We finally decided that UMKC was going to be the place for Matt to do his Endodontic Residency. We are so excited for this new journey in Kansas City, Missouri, but sad we only have 7 months left of our West Virginia adventure.

7 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome! What was your other choice? Your Matt has got to feel so thankful he worked so hard and did so well in school.

Stefanie said...

Kev tells me Endo is hard to get into so a big congratulations to you guys! I love moving to new places, Missouri will be awesome!

Julia Kelly said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Sarah said...

Oh! What exciting news! What fun adventures you guys have!

Michaelene said...

Yeah, I'm excited for your new adventure. I actually got a root canal done today and was thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome~ Congrats to you guys! I laughed when I saw that you don't pick out movies when you go to blockbuster because Ryan and I do that all the time. We were glad to know we weren't the only ones. I hope all is well. I need your email address to add you to my blog. I forgot it. So sorry. My email is homechop@hotmail.com if you want to e-mail it to me. Miss you!widicila

Dana said...

Wow, that is awesome, Congrats Matt on having 2 choices and your top 2! Congrats Amy for allowing your hubby to do that well in school and having 2 adorable kiddos in the process!