Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's starting

First Game Day of the Season.  We love living in a big college football town.  We are so excited for the season to start.  Thought we'd take our annual family pict in our WVU mountaineer gear.  Go Mountaineers.  

4 comments:

Daniel and Bethany Whitehead said...

Love the WV picture!

Little Horrocks Family said...

I love the pic! And the footprints in the sand one is way cool too. I miss you guys a lot. I cant wait until December!!! Oh btw I am super jealous of mom dad and Karlee going out to visit over thanksgiving...so not fair :(

Michaelene said...

I love the new family picture. I have to tell you "thank you" for the outfits! They are adorable. I can't believe how thoughtful you are. We wish we could have seen you, but hope you are feeling better. It looks like you had a great time seeing family.

Melanie said...

Cute pic. Can I just say that is so funny how Tyson was eating his cake off the plate. Brilliant!