Sunday, May 9, 2010

The awaited tball pictures


Coach Godfrey and Grant (#2) getting ready for first big game.

I swear this kid is so hard to get a picture of. So this is what you get :)
Game #1. An hour of taking pictures first. Then the game started 25 minutes late. While waiting patiently for their game to start the whole team was digging in the dirt. IT WAS 95 degree, and very humid. I felt so bad for the kids.
When the game finally started Grant was done. There was alot of this.
After bribery with ice cream. We did get a picture of him in baseball ready :). Can I just say smart ice cream man, but as a mother I wanted to kill him. Seriously what torture for the kids to have to stay on the field while listening to the Ice Cream man play his music while parked in out field.

Getting ready to run to 2nd.
SECOND GAME SO MUCH BETTER:
Baseball ready
Playing 1st base
Getting ready to hit the ball


Proud of my picture taking....Action shot of the hit. Grant hit a home run. Yes only because they take turns and the last batter hits a home run to bring all the batters in. However, he did hit it really hard. He loves it!!

2 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

way to go grant!!!! oh my gosh he is so cute!i so wish aspen could have played t-ball with him! can't wait to come to one of his games!!!

Ryan and Jessica said...

He is such a cutie!!! Our boys are getting so big! Tell him good job for us! And fabulous job with p90x! I am trying to pump myself up to start too!