Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Latest

I've totally been lacking on my picture taking. I will post pictures soon. For now you get to read about the funny things Grant says, Matt was watching the Penguins Hockey Game. and commented that they were loosing. Grant said, "what dad they lost?" Matt not wanted to go into a lesson about word tenses said "yah they lost." Then Grant says, "Oh no the penguins are lost they are looking for their mommy. It's ok penguins don't be sad." I think I laughed myself to sleep.

I am officially a P90X Grad!!! So what has it done for me? Well I have definition that I haven't seen since High School Volleyball. My weight is down to pre High School Graduation weight. However, after 2 kids I decided my body will never be the same as it once was. Good thing they are so worth it!! I think for me the biggest reward isn't the body figure. I am happier. I am more motivated. I love to exercise again and enjoy not feeling like I'm going to pass out going on walks up and down the hills with my boys. I am a better mom, wife, and person. It's helped me to analyze other aspects of my life and set goals. I have loved it!!! I would recommend it to anyone. My motto was, "Something is better than nothing." I turned on the DVD everyday. Didn't always complete because of my darling children, but I did something everyday. For the first 2 months of P90X, Ty was up every 3 hours through the night. I owe my survival to P90X.

Ty is eight months and such a blast!!! He crawls around the house saying DaDa. He loves to pound on the piano. (Hopefully that means he'll play the piano like Matt) He loves to hold a ball and is starting to throw it. He will eat anything that he can get his hands on. However, he is over baby food. If he has his way he eats what we eat. He loves to tackle Grant and wrestle. Good thing he has lots of padding. And yes the biggest and most exciting news......He has been sleeping through the night for the last few weeks. I'm enjoying it cause I think the molars are coming soon.

4 comments:

MLJ said...

That is awesome that you do P90X. I ran 5 miles last Monday and I was a little sore for about a day, but my knee keeps hurting so I decided I would do P90X instead. Well, I couldn't even finish a one hour work-out and I am still in pain after a week! I think I found my new work-out.

Sarah

McArthur Family said...

Loved Grant's caring/thoughtful personality. And I totally admire your dedication to working out! You are amazing!

A said...

Just like MY p90x experience!! :)

Little Horrocks Family said...

Oh you guys are so cute!! I just love you and miss you so very much!! Woohoo go p90x!! Um so I seriously love it too. I look forward to getting up and doing it every morning!!! But you inspired me to start doing it so thanks for being my inspiration :) love ya sis!!!