Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day at the WV Farm

The long awaited Kiddie days at the University Farm. So you wouldn't think this would be that big of a deal. However, my grandparents lived on a farm so I grew up riding horses whenever I wanted, taking care of thousands of birds, being chased by roosters and always watching where I stepped. In WV you are lucky if you see a field with cows. There are so many trees and very rarely do you get to see animals, especially baby animals. Unlike the West where you see cows and horses almost every mile from Idaho to SLC. So I was so excited for my boys to get to experience the Farm world for a few hours. We started the day out with Joy School. They learned how to milk cows and the things we get from animals. It was so cute!!!


OFF TO THE FARM WE GO

Asher and Grant fascinated by the cows

Petting the pigs


Off course we can't forget the tractors.




Finally got him to look at me


Loving my screaming boys. Can you tell they HATE pictures? Grant had a blast and everytime we drive by the farm he wants to go see the animals.

Yes we can't forget about Ty. He was there. The first day it was really windy and since Ty hates the wind he stayed in his car seat. The second day was beautiful. I forgot my camera, of course. Ty just looked at the animals and pulled the funniest faces. His looks were like, (What the heck are these mom?) It was great I love it. Can't wait til next year at the farm.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That looks like fun. Amy would have loved it. Maybe next year we will have to tag along. Also, congrats on finishing P90X. I made it about 3 weeks but should probably give it another shot. Thanks for the motivation!