Finally the snow is gone and we can play outside!!!

Tyson--he is huge

My boys
Our husbands finished midterms so we spent a day in Pitt at the Children's museum with the Olsens and the Johnsons.

Grant Making Paper

Brooklynn and Grant making shadows

I was shocked to find out how fast this slide was!! Good thing there wasn't a picture of me going down it.

Aspen, Brooklynn, and Grant

Ty loving the toys as well

Grant with his new mitt
Joy School at Britta's

Aspen, Brooklynn, Asher, and Grant

Picts before school, He wouldn't look at the camera

First day of Joy School. Loving his backpack :)
This was funny. My neighbor called and said "nice signs." We had no idea someone hung these up on our house. Matt came home soon after for lunch and took them down.
6 comments:
ha funny signs. and does grant know the joy school song yet? it goes "oh boy i got joy...." loved that song when i was 3
Your kids are getting so big! So cute! Looks like you are having lots of fun! I love children museums! Go DUKE!
I miss all the cool museums back there, how fun!
Yeah for midterms being over. And I can't believe how grown-up Grant looks in his school pictures.
Ah Pitt - The pics of the museum bring back memories!
Oh I just love how fat Ty is haha. And cute Granty so grown up going to school! I bet Mattie was thrilled about the signs ;) We love and miss you guys so much.
Looks like a fun break from school. And I do agree, Tyson is huge! But very cute. :)
Post a Comment