Duke vs. Mountaineers. So they ask who will we cheer for. Matt says absolutely Duke!!! He has been a life long Duke fan and only a Mountaineer fan for the last 2 1/2 years.
Grant says otherwise, yesterday after church Matt tried to get Grant to wear his Duke shirt. Grant absolutely refused. He was so adamant about wearing his Mountaineer shirt!! He walks around the house saying "Lets Go.....Mountaineers"
Looks like we are going to have some family rivalry next week for the big Duke vs. West Virginia game!!!
Who will I cheer for? I will cheer for a happy husband :)!!!
7 comments:
thats too funny...we will be cheering for WVU for sure!
Good luck with that one! It could get a little heated during that game! :)
ha ha, that is so funny! Ayslin had a foam finger and goes around saying the same thing. I think she must have gotten it from us.
Grant takin a stand against dad, huh? Good luck on game day! :)
How Fun! should be a really good game! GO DUKE!!!
Oh how funny! I just love little Granty! And as for the happy husband thing...for YOUR sake we all have been praying Duke keeps winning :) (all exept Ryan of couse)
How ironic! When I think of Duke, I think of Matt Godfrey, I think he did a good job of burning his love for Duke into everyone's mind forever. Congrats to your family on a win-win sitch. YOu guys crack me up! Your boys are so cute. Glad your little fam is happy!
Post a Comment