Tyson--
Has finally figured out how to crawl. Yes he is only six months and a little too early for my liking. However, it sure beats him on his hands and knees crying because he wants so badly to get to Grant and all the fun toys he is playing with.
Yes it's true he got his first 6 teeth is 6 weeks. Yoowwzer. Not sure who it was more painful for, him or mom. Thank goodness for his new dietary supplements --tylenol and Ibuprofen!!
Since it's been 70 degrees he has a new found love for being outside. Too bad we all have rotten colds and don't feel like going out very often.
Grant--
Signed him up for T-ball, and swimming lessons. Bought him his first baseball mitt. Now all we hear is "want to play baseball?" I do love it though!! Ever since I found out I was pregnant with a boy I couldn't wait for little league sports!!
Grant started joy school last week. He was so excited to go school like dad and wear a backpack like dad. On the way there when ever he saw big buildings he asked if that was his school. When we pulled up he said, "a house mom?" He went with it, and had fun. When we got in the car to go home he said, "I had fun at that girls house but where is my real school?" I guess he thought he was going to skip 18 years of school and go straight to dental school!!!
He has the best imagination!! His latest are: he is a kitten, a dog, or turning you into a snake with his magic wand, It's so fun to see what he comes up with next.
All day long we hear "Mom count" as he hids underneath the pillows on the couch.
Grant grabbed the T.V. remote and starting swinging it like a golf club when Matt was watching golf on T.V. Maybe a good indicator we play a little to much Wii sports. :)
Grant says, "Where is me in the picture with mommy and daddy," Talking about the picture he colored of Adam and Eve in nursery.
For FHE he helped me read D&C 124:31...it says, "and I grant unto you...." Grant says, "and I Granty (what he calls himself) unto you...." Never saw that coming when we named him Grant.
Amy--
I am in my 8th week of P90X and loving it. My motto with two kids is "anything is better than nothing"
Loving my boys and trying to get over this nasty cold so we can go out and play in the sunshine!!
Matt--
The best dad ever. Kicking butt in school and trying to decide what he wants to do with his future. Can't believe we are to this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment