Friday, February 19, 2010

Six Months

Tyson 6 months
Best buds

Wow!! Where does time go? I can't believe Tyson is 6 months tomorrow. He has changed so much. He has become the happiest little boy.
He doesn't want to miss out on anything.
He loves people, and smiles all the time.
His favorite toys are Grants.
He wants so bad to be big like Grant. If Grant is busy doing something, he has to be right there.
He sits up pretty well.
He loves to eat at the table.
He rolls all over and has started to scoot in circles, backward, and gets on his knees and dives forward. Its so hard for him not be able to run with his dad and brother.
He has 3 teeth and soon to be 5.
He has blue eyes like his mom, and his hair is growing in blonde.
He is quite the tank 20 lBs and 28 inches
He gives the best hugs and kisses, and loves to play.
We are so grateful for this little miracle!! He has brought so much joy into our family.

5 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

cute little boy! glad you guys are home!

Stefanie said...

He is a tank! I can't believe he already has 3 teeth!

The Wight Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin adorable. He has changed so much just since Christmas time! His cheeks still look so kissable, though! I can't really decide who he looks like. He has your coloring for sure. Give the boys kisses from Aunti Ashley!

Deb said...

Boys are so fun!!!
Bros for life!

I can't believe you little guy is 6months either...WOW!
He is so much further along them my little 10 month old...o well I guess it's good to be different.

I love that grant is giving him loves! CUTE CUTE

Michaelene said...

That picture just makes him look like he is getting so big and he has so much hair. I love that he is already 20 lbs, what a stud!