Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Break

One of the reasons I love being a student is because of our long breaks. Matt got three weeks off. So our Christmas break began with this:

SNOW DAY-


Then we celebrated Matt's 27th Birthday!!

I made the cake the night before....so where are the missing pieces? Well, Matt and I celebrated a little early.


Then we had an extremely long flight to see family. It was filled with Flight cancellations, way too much time in an airport with two kids and major chaos. Thanks to many miracles and an amazing friend of the family we arrived to SLC.




Christmas Morning at the Blanscett's


Grant happily greeting Ty to Christmas morning


Ty not sure what is going on, but happy to be there. Grant was loving helping Ty open his presents.

Ty and Matt Christmas morning




I'm not sure who taught Grant how to hold a gun :)


Hot tub fun!!





Visiting the Idaho Falls Temple. Too bad I didn't realize my recommend had expired.


We had blast seeing family. Papa and Great Grandma and Grandpa Blanscett


Great Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin. I love this picture

Nana and Great grandparents


Grandma and Grandpa Godfrey


Ty wanted to feed himself cereal


He loved the cereal!!!



When it was all gone he went for the bowl. I guess he couldn't get enough :)


Grant found mommy's makeup



Christmas Break ended with more fun in the snow!!!



Down the hill all by himself!!


Future Dentist????

4 comments:

McArthur Family said...

I'm glad you finally made it to Utah after a crazy flight experience...I'm sure you were exhausted. I can't wait to see you!

Rachel said...

Glad you survived traveling with two little ones...I was stressed just thinking about it. :) Hope you had a great holiday. Cute card, by the way!

The Wight Family said...

Oh, I miss kissing those cheeks of Tyson's! Such cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys and hang out over the break. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are too cute! How are you adjusting to two boys. You seem to be doing really good. A lot better than I did. We really should hang out sometime. I know it is really hard with kids but we should find sometime that fits into our schedules.