It's a miracle I actually have both boys asleep in their beds at the same time :). I decided during my quiet time I would update. Every year Matt and I like to have our own Christmas before we go home for Christmas. Merry Christmas 2009 and Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Ty smiling on our Christmas morning

Ty starring at his toys

Funny Story: One day Grant kept saying, "I want my Green dinosaur." Matt and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. He brought me to all the closets in the house to look for his green dinosaur. I told him he didn't have one. So he ran to get his shoes and said "come on, lets go get one at the store." I laughed and explained that it is about bed time and we could see if Santa would bring him one. So low and behold two days later when we celebrated our little Christmas Santa brought him a green dinosaur. HE LOVES IT!!!! Nothing like teaching your child patience to wait til Christmas :)...oh well what can you do.

Eating a banana out of his Stocking.

Matt and Grant had so much fun making a sweet track for the new trains. I'm not sure who enjoyed the new toys more Grant or Matt!! :) What a fun daddy!!!

Since I didn't take any picts of Thanksgiving, here is our after Thanksgiving hanging out with our little family.

Best Buds
We love our neighbors and how things have worked out. In our same trailer park are two of Matt's dental school class mates. We all have a two year old. And within 8 weeks we all had our second baby. It's so fun to be so close and all in the same stage of life. Moms and kids hanging out while dad's are at school. (I'm not sure what's up with my boys and their fingers in their mouths :))

Brooklynn Olsen, Grant, Aspen Johnson

Chase Johnson, Ty, Hadlee Olsen
Ty in his bouncer. He loves it. However, Grant loves to play with him by turning on the lights and music. I think Ty gets a little over stimulated sometimes :)
5 comments:
Amy,
Looks like you guys had so much fun. What great idea. Love the ducky pjs, Caden has the same ones. Hope to see you soon!
That's a cute idea to do a Christmas at home. We're always out of town for holidays too. Maybe we'll see you in Poky!
I love the pics of the kiddies close in age groups. So fun.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family!
Did you already take off for Christmas? I hope you got out in time before the snow. I didn't realize you were leaving. I dig the Duke shirts. I saw a Duke flag on the way to church yesterday, would that be Mat's long lost kin?
Amy,
Your boys are beautiful, well for Matt handsome! Sorry I missed seeing you while you were here. Enjoy the boys, unfortunately they will grow up to fast. Love ya, Kathy
Post a Comment