Monday, December 7, 2009

My boys

Since family is so far away I thought I'd write a little about the boys.

Grant is such a blast. He is always saying or doing something that makes us laugh. Long after he goes to bed Matt and I still laugh at the events of the day with him. He is such a sweet boy and loves being a big brother. He is daddy's little pal and mommies big helper. He loves to play sports (even on the wii), wrestle, and run through the house with his dad. We hear alot of "by myself" which most days is great, but there are the moments when we are in a hurry that really test mom's patience to let him do everything "by himself." He loves to be like Matt in every aspect of life. The things he wears, the way he wears them, what he says and how he acts. He is a little perfectionist like his dad and has to have things a certain way. He loves trains, buses, motorcycles, and just about any sort of transportation. His dad has taught him about cars and he loves Ferrari's. I'm pretty sure he is the pickiest eater out there. He sticks to the four main food groups (Chicken Nuggets, Waffles, Oatmeal and Pizza). I get ecstatic when he actually eats a fruit or vegetable. His favorite thing is telling stories with his dad before bedtime. We absolutely love this boy.

Tyson is getting bigger and more fun everyday. The first two months of his life if he was awake he screamed. However, he has slowly adjusted more to the world and now is full of smiles and laughs for us. He loves to be held. Along with lots of attention. We don't hear alot of whines or cries, just screams when he wants something. He knows what he wants and wants it right then. We love his spunk, big blue eyes, and big smile. He is definitely a mama's boy. Which mom absolutely loves. However, he loves his daddy and seems to give him the biggest smiles and loudest laughs. He doesn't like to miss out on a beat, and loves to be right where the excitement is. He brings a whole new adventure to our family. Which we love. We can't imagine our lives without him and absolutely love him.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Godfrey Family! We'd love to send a Christmas greeting your way. Can we get your address?
Carl and Rachel Mouritsen

(you can send it to racmour@gmail.com for privacy, if you want)
Thanks!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love this. I didn't know Ty was a screamer for the first two months of his life. Holy cow!I'm glad you're through that, and I can relate about Grant not being the most broad-minded eater. We don't have the exact same issues, but I feel you, my sister.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh friend you are too cute and did I mention I LOVE the Duke outfits! Too cute!