Sunday, November 22, 2009

DUKE

So Matt got home late last night from a trip to North Carolina. A 7 hour drive did not sound appealing with two boys. So I opted to stay home. So Matt and Mike Olsen (a friend from Dental School) went to Durham to a Duke game. They had a blast!! It truely was the highlight of Matt's sporting events this year maybe his whole life. Since Matt is sound asleep I guessed as to what pictures to put on here. Here you go Godfrey Brothers:
One huge Duke fan, and two in the making
Blue Devil

Cameron Crazie's (Matt said it was amazing how they all were so quick to do the same chant)


Sweet Dunk

Cameron Indoor

Center Court

Before the game started

Matt and Mike

Cameron Crazie's lining up before the game

Sweet pict of Duke's campus

Inside the cathedral

Hallway to Chik-fil-a for lunch


DUKE


Picture of Durham from Hotel

3 comments:

Michaelene said...

How awesome, I love the pitures of Duke. I can't believe how different Ty looks. And I love the sweet Duke attire!

Becky said...

I bet that was a great break for Matt! Good for him. Love the family "Duke" photo!

Tiffany said...

I'm sure Matt totally enjoyed that! Sometimes they just need breaks like that! Love the duke pictures. Looks like he is already training the boys to be good fans! Have a great Christmas!