Monday, November 16, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Godfrey came out to visit. We had so much fun!! I realized I didn't take alot of pictures. Somethings I forgot to take pictures of: We road the PRT and threw rocks at the ducks. Shopped, laughed, and played. We also ate at our favorite place Apple Annie's. The boys had a blast with them. We just loved having them here and miss them. While they were here we blessed Ty. Here is our little buddy in his cute Tux smiling.



Grant giving him a hug


Full body shot



after the blessing

Grandma, Grandpa, Grant and Ty
We took them to Cooper's Rock
Grant in the leaves


On the lookout


Grandpa, Matt and Grant

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, Amy I am laughing my head off, I think it is so funny that you guys threw rocks at the ducks! I read that and I was like, What?, don't people usually feed the ducks?

BTW, Tyson looked So cute on Sunday in his little tux. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!