Friday, September 25, 2009

Pictures of Ty and Grant

So our wonderful friend Amber was so awesome and took picts for us. Due to my lack of time I just posted a few. As you can see by the picts Ty is not the most happy baby, and Grant was not the most cooperative two year old. I have to laugh at the last picture. That pretty much sums up the Godfrey family lately :) WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, and are so thankful for our little family!!! Amber was a trooper to deal with the Godfrey family.
















15 comments:

Little Horrocks Family said...

Yay I get to be the first to comment!! Ok I seriously love these pictures!! How beautiful!! I'm glad you have someone out there to take your family pics since I can't be there. Amber did an awesome job! we love you guys. Oh by the way your child does not look very happy at all haha

Shilo said...

So, so, cute!! I absolutely love them. Isn't it funny how not so happy kids still make such cute pictures?!! Amber does such a great job too!! Hope things are going well!! I'll call you about Tuesday...I didn't explain myself very well!!

Mark and Katy said...

So cute! love Ty crying in the pictures that is life with a newborn!

Kristen said...

Hi Amy! I love the picture of you and Ty-so sweet! Our blog is ourhappybunch.blogspot.com, if you want to take a look. (If you put a link on your blog, please don't put our last name on it--thanks!)
Kristen (from church)

Melanie said...

Such cute pictures. Amber has done it again. I love the feet picture. You have got some pretty handsome little boys there.

Dana said...

So cute. The one of you and Tyson is absolutely beautiful. I almost shed a tear. Looks like a crazy little household you got. I will be looking forward to joining you soon....right? :)

The Harrises said...

You look beautiful in those picture Amy (thought I would specify so Matt wouldn't get an ego) We'll have to hook up sometime..
Mic

Katie Jean said...

congrats! you have such a cute little family! did you know debbie moved up to idaho?

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pictures!! Your little guy Ty is a cutie pie. It was good seeing you at the park today. I promise to be by sometime soon! What a horrible friend I am. Hope you get some more sleep soon.

Porters said...

oh cute cute!! I am a little behind on my congratulations....! He is beautiful and I love the name. I am glad you are feeling better and that you guys are doing well. Congrats again- we will check back for more cute pictures. :)

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Amy-your family is really adorable! I like to look at your precious pictures!

Tiffany said...

Oh my AMY!!!!! Congrats on your baby! He is just so cute!! I love that picture of you and him.

Sarah and Trent said...

Ahhhh so so sweet! I love the one of their feet together. And I love that song! It makes the picture-viewing so lovely. :)

Cara said...

Cute pics!! I love the one of their feet! And you look so great! Congrats on your sweet little family!

The Godfreys said...

I think it is time for another update!!! more pictures please....