Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures from the last couple weeks

It's hard to believe that Ty is a month old. He is growing so fast. This last month has been one big blurr. I will be the first to say that two kids definitely has its hard moments. However, since I feel better it's alot easier. But, I love the challenge of trying to figure out how to take care of two kids. The moments when they both are screaming are definitely the craziest, but then you have the times when Grant gives Ty a kiss and says I love you baby Tyce. I feel like I'm slowly getting a handle on life and how to juggle it all. It's funny how little steps seem like such a big accomplishment. For example I cleaned the house, did the laundry, and had two happy boys when Matt came home from school. HURRAY!!! I was so proud of myself. Today I went grocery shopping by myself with the two boys and felt like it was actually a successful trip :)!!! I love my boys and am enjoying the fun with the hard. Here are some picts of the last few weeks:
Grant and I at Cheat Lake park with NaNa and Ty
Apple Annie's with NaNa

Grant loves his blankets and was sharing them with Ty. He piled them all on top of him. What a cute brother :)


Toes
My two boys
This is one of my favorites




These ae the moments that you cherish






While my mom was out, she watched Ty so Matt and I could take Grant to a WV football game. Grant didn't like how loud the game was. But, even though he kept his fingers in his ears the whole time, he absolutely loved the game.






Hanging out watching Barney together









Ty's cord finally fell off after three weeks! This is his first bath. Matt got the pleasure since I was sick.





Grant would not stop talking about the football game so Matt took him to the next home game. This time we brought ear plugs for him and he loved them.






6 comments:

The Godfreys said...

oh they are so cute! I cant wait for christmas to see you guys :) we are still working on coming to visit, i think the condo people scammed us :( oh well at least we didn't give them any $$

McArthur Family said...

Grocery store!!! I'm so impressed! I still avoid taking both the kids by myself shopping.

I'm working on your pics and will get them to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I still find that stuff difficult even with a somewhat self reliant three and half year old and only having one. Hmmm...Well I feel proud of you too.

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

You busy little mother bee!!!! Your family is so dang cute!

Tasha said...

So cute! Your family is adorable! You look AMAZING by the way- what the crap!?! It must have been so great to have your mom there! Congrats and great job!

Little Horrocks Family said...

Oh I just love you guys so much!! Such cute boys I miss you all and can't wait until Christmas so I can see you guys. Oh and Carsten is so excited to play with Tyson in December! It will be so much fun to watch them interact. We love you so much (oh and you are SO not a bad sister! You are absolutely fabulous!!