I started a post of the last month, but its not finished. Due to us being sick. We have just had one virus after another. I have had requests for new picts. So instead of the last months excitement here are our new family picts!!!
These are so adorable! How cute is little Ty, he's gotten to be a real chunky baby, so cute! I think we're in the same boat though we keep getting sick too. I thought it was because Ayslin was picking up everything at her new preschool, but I think things are just making the rounds.
don't you love fall! Your boys are so adorable! And talk about crazy news!! I was so shocked! Who would have thought. It will be so fun to see you on the big day!
8 comments:
adorable! your family is so gorgeous!
You guys look awesome. How on earth did you get Grant to smile so much for pictures?! I'm sorry you've all been so sick!
These are so adorable! How cute is little Ty, he's gotten to be a real chunky baby, so cute!
I think we're in the same boat though we keep getting sick too. I thought it was because Ayslin was picking up everything at her new preschool, but I think things are just making the rounds.
Oh such beautiful pictures!! I love them!! You guys are adorable, and little Ty is all grown up!!
Amy you are drop dead GORGEOUS!!!
don't you love fall! Your boys are so adorable! And talk about crazy news!! I was so shocked! Who would have thought. It will be so fun to see you on the big day!
Cute, cute pics!! I love fall pictures! You guys look so great! I hope all is going well for you!
I love the family pics and what awesome fall leaf colors! YOu have sucha cute family! And you look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment