Friday, September 18, 2009

The latest update, on the way home from taking my mom to the airport, Grant threw up all over. Nothing like jumping into having two kids by ourselves :). Thank goodness Matt was done with school and happily waiting for us to get home. So he could help me clean up the car and take care of the boys!!!! Little did we know this was the beginning of 5 long days!! I got a fever, felt achey and weak. Grant didn't have an appetite, didn't sleep, and had diarrhea. Ty was so fussy (prob cause a straight gatorade diet messed up my milk) Poor Matt once again took over while I layed around and prayed I would feel better by Monday. I am happy to say that besides Matt having a cold, which we hope to not pass around. We are healthy and starting to enjoy our boys and adjust to life! Sorry family, this is my reasoning for not posting picts. Hopefully there will be some soon.

6 comments:

Michaelene said...

Wow, what luck lately. Between your reaction after the hospital and the flu it sounds like now you guys are having a needed break. Your boys are so darling I love the picture of them together. I can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are adjusting to life and getting some sleep. :) We love you!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is coming down with something. I am so sorry to hear that you guys are sick especially after just having a baby. I hope you all get feeling better soon. Oh, and it was good seeing you the other day.

McArthur Family said...

I'm so sorry you've gone through sickness after sickness. That just sounds horrible. I hope your family is done with the sickies for the rest of the year...you've had your share.

It was so great to see you and baby Tyson yesterday. What a cutie...can't wait to take pics.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about you being sick. That is so not fun. I hope to get to see you soon and bring you some goodies. Hopefully you all are feeling much better soon!

Deb said...

2 is an adjustment for sure, but when kids or mom get sick...that just makes it harder. For me when i had my 2nd, even with my hubby working from home, it took about a month or two to really get the hang of caring for 2 kids. So hang in there and take help anytime you can!

Mark and Katy said...

Hope that you all stay healthy! That is so hard dealing with all of that. You will have so much fun with your boys. Having 2 kids is very hard at times but so much fun too. Good luck!!