Saturday, August 22, 2009

Arrival of Tyson Hyrum Godfrey

Tyson has joined our little family and we are so excited. I was scheduled to be induced Saturday. Well Wednesday night after we finally picked a name for him I went into labor. After all night in the hospital and progressing pretty quick to an 8, they finally gave me my epidural. Little did we know that we would spend the next 5 hours waiting for me to get to a 10. Thank goodness for the epidural. Labor went great and at 4:46 pm on 8/20/09, Tyson was born. He weighed 8 lb 2 oz and was 20 in long. We are so excited to have this new little miracle in our family.

Tyson and Grant

Our little family after getting home from the hospital


Leaving the hospital....YAH



Little legs and feet

Daddy and Tyson

Little fingers

Little foot. He has daddy's big toe

Our little miracle

We loved it when Grant would come and visit. He is so cute with Tyson and loves him so much.

Daddy and Tyson


Daddy giving Tyson his first Bath

Hanging out at the hospital right after he was born

Grant giving baby Tyson kisses



Grant is such a great big brother. He kept saying "it's OTAY baby Tyce"

Right after he was born laying on my chest

DAY BEFORE I WENT INTO LABOR WE WENT TO THE PITTSBURGH ZOO IT WAS SO FUN!!!!


Last prego picture


ZOO with Johnson's
Matt redid our walkway and front of house while he has had a little break


27 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Woweee! Congrats you guys, he's absolutely beautiful. What gorgeous skin and hair!!
Tyson's such a cute name~

The Godfreys said...

What a cute family! We're so glad you put pictures up already so we can see that cute little kid of yours. can't wait to meet him! :)

Jami Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!! Congrats you guys! I can't believe you have two kids now. Wasn't it just yesterday that you came to WV pregnant with Grant in that PT Cruiser looking for a place to live? I'm just so happy that everything went well. Good job! And you look you great Amy!

Jonathan and Carley said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute and Amy you look soo good in your last prego picture and right after you had him! Lucky girl! The first month or so of having two is an adjustment but then it is such a blast! Have fun and hopefully I will get to meet him someday soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy can I just say how amazing you look after giving birth! I am so happy that you have your cute little boy here. Congrats to you and your little fam!

Michaelene said...

Congrats on your new little addition.He is so handsome! Looks like all went well, and you already look like your back in shape! How do you do it???
That is impressive that Matt did the walkway--way to go.

McArthur Family said...

I'm so happy Tyson has arrived! I can't wait to see him, but I'll give you sometime to recover a bit. I love the picture of Grant kissing him, super precious!

C and C Young said...

Yay!!!! I can't believe his hair. What a sweetie---I love big babies.

Julia Kelly said...

He is beautiful, and you look amazing! Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see little Tyson in person.

Becky said...

Amy and Matt,
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad he is doing so well. What a gorgeous family.

Little Horrocks Family said...

Oh yay!! Cute boys!! Congrats guys. I just wish so badly I could come out there and squish that new baby! He is adorable

Aaron Hancock Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron Hancock Family said...

Hey guys! He is beautiful. I love the picture of Grant kissing his head. What a cute big brother. You guys did good. Two cute boys!

Laura Worland said...

So cute! Congratulations you guys!! It looks like Grant is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Hunter Clan said...

Congrats you 2!! He is beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Godfreys! You look great, Amy...he's just precious. Good luck...Grant should have fun with a little brother.

Dana said...

Congrats! He is so handsome and Grant looks so dang cute with him. Good luck with 2. Let me know how it goes so I can prepare.

Tasha said...

Yahoo! Congrats guys! He is so cute! You did a great job! By the way- Amy- you look great already!

A said...

Hey guys, I'm so excited for you! Two boys, how fun!

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! He is so cute and you look great Amy!

Melonie Harris said...

Yah... congrats!! Good luck with two.. I hear it's quite intersting!

Deb said...

Congrats!!! What a cutie! Happpy to here everything went well. he is so tiny and sweet...hold on to that they grow up fast!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

AHHHH he is so cute!!! That makes me excited for another one someday...(not quite yet) but someday. Congrats!!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah!! Congratulations!! He's sooo cute!!

Stephensen's said...

Yay!! Congratulations. What a sweet little guy. You look beautiful too!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

He is so adorable!!! I am so happy for you guys! And you look way too good after labor! Holy cow friend! Love you guys!

the longmores said...

Congrats! He is sooo cute.