Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Latest at the Godfrey's

What's new.....well 6 WEEKS left of being pregnant. Although I hope this little boy comes early I doubt it will happen. We still call him baby boy because we have not decided on a name. I think I have officially organized and reorganized my house. :) Gotta love the nesting stage. Matt has been busy with summer classes and studying for Boards. 3 Weeks left til he takes them. We are so excited for that part of our life to be over. Grant and I stay busy by playing at the park, swimming, and just hanging out. Here are some pictures of the last few weeks.



Grant just loves our neighbor!! He calls her Reenee. She has polio and is in a wheel chair and is the best neighbor to us. You can't see Grant very well behind the railing, but he is showing Reenee one of his toys.
Fourth of July was spent with our friends the Stowe's. They finished their residency and moved to start work. It has been so sad to see them move, although we are very excited they are moving on.
Grant, Beckham, and Madeline swimming in our pool on the fourth.
I was feeling creative and patriotic so I made this desert. It was so fun!!
Later that evening the Kelly's, Johnson's, McArthur's, and Olsen's joined us and the Stowe's for fireworks. It was quite the show and we had a blast.
The whole group
Grant loved the sparklers!!!


So there some amazing girls out here that threw me, Abby, and Julia (who are both due in September) a baby shower. I felt so guilty having a shower since this was my second and another boy, but I was very grateful for everything they gave and did for me.

Each of us got a quilt. Melanie is standing behind me and she is the one that made mine. I absolutely love the quilt and am amazed at how talented she is.

This is all three of us with our quilts. They are all adorable!!

5 comments:

C and C Young said...

I love that dessert--it is awesome! How exciting that you only have a little bit left-YIPPEE!!! You look so cute.

Michaelene said...

That is so fun that you have so many fun families to hang out with. It looks like Grant had a good 4th!

Anonymous said...

Yum, your cake makes my mouth water. That is so cool that you're almost due, it happens fast, but probably not fast enough during the last leg for the one that's pregnant. I love how cute little Grant is and how he's showing off his toy to your neighbor, cute, cute.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love the update and those quilts are awesome. Do you recommend your little pool? We want to get one for Isaac when we move to Pocatello, so we're doing our research:). And when do I get to see you in Pocatello?

Tiffany said...

GOOD LUCK with this new baby! I hope everything goes well for you! You guys seem to be doing so good and your little Grant is getting so big! He is such a cutie! You're gonna have to watch out for that one, he's gonna be a heart-breaker.