Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Finally updated with four new posts


Happy Father's Day Matt!! Matt is the best daddy. I knew when I first met him that he was going to be a great dad because all his neices and nephews just loved him. I was absolutely right. He has always been their for Grant even though life has been crazy busy with Dental School. I'm so grateful for a husband who loves kids and who is so fun. Their is never a dull moment when Matt's around. Grant has learned so many wonderful things from his dad. The latest... :) how to scream chants through the house. Along with how to wrestle, Matt made sure he new that real WWF wrestlers don't have their shirts on. I love watching my boys and can't wait for this second little boy to join our crazy little house. I know he will adore his daddy just as much as Grant has.



LIKE FATHER LIKE SON AND BEST BUDS FOR LIFE


The day we brought Grant home from the hospital, I knew Grant was going to be just like his daddy. They both layed their with their arms up :)!!!
watching basketball together


playing golf

making a fort

Living life in a trailer park....trying to fit in

Best Buds

Teaching Grant to throw rocks into the lake

Why baby proof the house, lets just baby proof the baby

Matt can't wait for Grant to be able to play Playstation with him, instead of just falling asleep.
Grant's blessing

4 comments:

The Godfreys said...

my favorite part is that Grant is chanting around the house. Maybe during Christmas dinner he will lead the fam in "WE'VE GOT SPIRIT!"

Michaelene said...

What a good dad, you can just tell that Grant loves Matt so much. And I have to tell you that the fire truck cake looks seriously amazing! I can't believe that it has been two years already. Loved the update and it was so good talking to you last week.

Kim Walker said...

OH MY GOSH! That "trailer park" picture made me laugh out loud for about 5 minutes straight. That's classic, my friend. I LOVE it! That's what I love about you guys. I love it love it love it! Oh man, I'm still laughing!

Andrea and Scott said...

I happened on your site by chance through my cousin Leslie Jones and have so enjoyed your picts. We lived in what looks like the same Mobile home park (Canyon Village) from 97-01 while my husband attended dental school there at WVU. We were friends with the the Stowe's older brother Ted and Cami. Anyways great people there. Enjoy yourself!!