Friday, May 1, 2009

Grant spring picts

So along with the next post that updates the last month, I wanted to post our newest picts of Grant. I had such a great friend that offered to take picts of Grant for Mother's day. Here are a few of our favorites.












4 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Amy, it was a joy taking pictures of this little stud! It was fun to see your photo editing choices. I love that he is such a happy kid.

Michaelene said...

It looks like Grant had a fun Easter! I love those pictures, what an awesome Mother's Day present. He is such a handsome little boy. Your trip to D.C. looked like so much fun. We are actually out here in D.C. now until the end of June. Hopefully we can hang sometime!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love those pics! Amber sis a great job and Grant is adorable!

Melanie said...

Those pictures are awesome. He is such a cute little kid. Sorry you guys have been so sick! I'm glad you are feeling better though. It's no fun to be cooped up when the sun is shining.