We had our ultrasound last week and we are having..........A BOY!!!!! We are so grateful everything looked good on the ultrasound. We are pumped that it is another boy!! I totally picture myself with a houseful of boys and a total sports mom. So far it looks like we are on our way towards that. I have to say that after hearing stories of Matt and his younger brother together there is a part of me that is scared to death for when they hit about 4 and 6 yrs old. What one doesn't think of I'm sure the other will :) But, bring on the adventure!!
So the last month has been a little bit of everything: Here it goes.
Matt's brother Jon, his wife Lyndsee and their two cute kids came and stayed with us for a few days. It was so much fun!!!

Grant and Abby hugging a statue of a little boy at the park

Grant and Abby throwing rocks at the ducks. Yes you can thank my husband for teaching Grant to throw rocks at the ducks instead of feeding them :)

Abby, Grant, and Henry at the park. This is Grant's not smile while saying "Cheese"

Cute Henry on the tire swing

Abby possing for the camera. She is adorable.

Abby, Grant, and Henry sitting on the bench waiting to eat at our favorite restaurant Apple Annie's

In front of Apple Annie's

We took our visitors on the PRT (tram that goes threw town) This is Grant and Matt

Waiting for the PRT to come

Grant with his cousins at the Rec Center
Over Matt's Spring break we had some beautiful weather. So we went for a bike ride on the awesome trails of West Virginia. We ended down town at the ampitheater on the river.

Grant hanging out by the stage

Grant on the stage, with a little bit of down town WV in the background
We got Grant a new Trike. I am so excited about this bar on the back so we can push him. I won't have to bend over with my big belly this summer. YAH YAH!!!

Grant and Matt outside
Since we have the baby on the way, I wanted the third room to be a bedroom instead of Matt's study room. So we decided to ditch our garden tub, since it took two hot water heaters to fill it up. And in the last 2 years has only been used a handful of times.
BEFORE
Notice the beautiful flower wall paper, the Garden tub in the back left corner (behind the little wall ) surrounded by mirrors.
AFTER
Matt in two days ripped out the tub and mirrors. Ripped up the carpet. Painted the whole bedroom and Bathroom and tiled the floor. Fixed the cubboard and custom framed around the mirror. He was absolutely amazing!! Two long hard spring break days.

Finished product. Our desk in our room

So Matt strapped the Garden tub to the top of his jeep to take to the dump. When he got there it had just closed. So we had a big tub on our jeep for the weekend :) It was hilarious.
Well for those of you who have not experienced the Mobile Home Life, Welcome to WEST VIRGINIA!!! Never would I have thought this is where we would be living while attending Dental School, but I have to say that I absolutely love it and am so glad we are experiencing this hilarious adventure. So our friends in Dental School were told they had to move there trailer. So low and behold there was an open lot just across the street from us. We are so excited about having them so close. We love it. So this is us having a party outside watching the trailer move in.

I couldn't believe how close the trailer came to our car and the neighbors van!!! We are talking inches :)!!!

My friend left town for a week so I watched her cute kids Madeline and Beckham, while her husband was at work. We had so much fun. The kids loved watching the trialer move in.

I couldn't pass up on this picture. Grant and Matt laying on the couch watching basketball together. So cute!!
I needed to get out of the house one saturday, and Matt needed a break from studying so we heading up to the outlet malls in Washington, PA. We thought it would be ok to be outside, but it was freezing.

Grant didn't seem to mind, he loved the airplane

And the horse statue. It was fun to getaway and just hang out, not to mention there were some sweet deals :)
15 comments:
Congrats on another BOY!! Grant and him will be the best of friends. I'm glad all is going well for you guys!
Congratulations!! Your two little boys can date my two little girls. By the way, I think it's so awesome you guys live in a trailer. I bet it is way better than our 2 bedroom apartment!
Amy seriously,
Congrats! Two little boys! So crazy I can't believe you are that far along. I'm so happy for you. Your house looks wonderful. Those Godfreys are talented people. Looks like you guys are having so much fun. So thanks for calling today, sorry I missed you I was working all day. Crazy week! I'll call you this weekend. Love ya!
Congrats on boy #2!! I want to have 2 boys so bad....so I am pretty sure I will get a girl next :). The tub on the Jeep made me laugh so hard. Looks like you are livin it up trailer park style. We considered buying a trailer in Logan...it's not nearly as popular there :)
Oh yay! Congrats you guys~ I think it would be so fun to have two boys together too, to be little buddy brothers.
What a fun update. How exciting that you are having a boy! Devin will be so jealous. Also, great job on the little office makeover. It looks great.
You seem to be one busy woman. It is always fun to have company! I think you will love having another boy. It is lots of fun. I love it. You seem to be the mom who could so be hanging out with boys too.
That is so awesome! Boys are so sweet. That last picture looks like our neighborhood--that's what all the houses in daybreak look like. So fun. Your house looks great--way to go!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. We have such a blast. You can either ride on all of our toys or throw them! You are going to love it.
Oh what a party! Looks like you have been having fun! Wish I was there to shop with ya! Way to go Matt on all the construction work, quite impressive! Love you guys!
Congratulations on the next boy! Boys are so much fun! I think it is totally awesome you guys are living in trailer park! What an experience! I'll bet you have some great stories. The tub on the car cracked me up! I'm glad you are doing so well.
Where on earth have I been? YEAH for being PREGGO!! :) Yeah!! I always wanted boys since we have 5 girls and 1 boy in my family, but now that I have a girl, I sometimes secretly wish I have all girls - I already have all the stuff, and I know girl-stuff, you know? Who knows! :) Congrats!
congrats...that is so exciting!
Boys rock! You may be out numbered...but they sure are fun. I am all about having all boys, ok maybe 1 girl! Congrats and I am so happy to here everything is going well with baby and mommy.
congratulations! i can totally see you with a bunch of boys being a sports mom! :)we find out what were having in two weeks!im really excited about that. it will be fun either way. take care ninja girl!
Post a Comment