Grant just cracks me up:
While eating breakfast he all of a sudden stops and looks at the spoon and grins. Then flips it over and gives himself kisses in it. He just realized he can see himself in the reflection of the spoon. I couldn't stop laughing.
I took him swimming at our Recreation Center, after 15 min. He tells me "All Done mama, wanna watch basketball" Well after the hassel of getting him in the swimming pool we got dressed and went and watched some guy play basketball. Definitely takes after his daddy for loving basketball over swimming.
The poor guy we watched shoot around got to hear Grant say "Almost" every time he missed and "YAH" when he made it. Little did he know he was going to have a 20 month old commentating for his shoot around.
He was talking to my mom on the phone and he wrapped the phone up in a blanket and pushed the rocking chair back and forth with her in it. he said "rock a bye nana" He also sticks the phone inside his truck and takes her for a ride around the house. Thanks for playing with Grant on the phone mom and dad.
If he gets sick of Matt teasing him he says "Bye bye dada and points to the door for him to leave or to go study."
He asks everyday if we can vacuum, He thinks it's the best thing to watch.
He brings me his shoes and say "runnin mama" and runs through the house. I guess he thinks certain shoes make him run fast. If it's not runnin shoes, then he wears our shoes through the house laughing.
So I love this stage.
Grant told me last night "I love you mama" my heart just melted. I've been waiting for that moment and it was awesome.
I've noticed Grant likes to have things perfect. He lines his cars up on the couch and if they don't perfectly line up he gets so frustrated.
He loves trucks, trains, cars, and especially airplanes. If a plane goes by he gets so excited and has to run to the window to try to see it.
He loves anything to do with sports. He plays basketball on his little hoop and will shoot and shoot and shoot until he feels like he's made enough baskets.
He loves to cuddle and watch elmo, mickey mouse, or barney.
He is such a good helper and loves to do what I'm doing, he will even clean up his toys.
He is starting to say prayers.
He would play outside all day if it was possible. He says "wanna go runnin" and points to the door.
I know every kid goes through this stage, but it's so fun when it's your own kid and they are discovering and doing things on their own. I love it. Grant is so fun and brings so much joy to our life.
7 comments:
Your house is probably really clean if Grant likes to watch you vacuum! It sounds like he is all "boy" playing with trucks and wanting to play sports. This will be so fun for you to look back and read all the adorable things he does.
Oh Amy he does sound like fun!! I can't wait until Taya is like that!! Although I am loving the stage she is in right now too!! They are all fun stages when they are your own!!
Ahhh, I just loved this post! I loved all the cute things he's saying and doing. I love that you relish in it and record it.
How fun...he reminds me a bit of our Ethan. He started doing the prayers and I love yous around that age, too. Little boys are so much fun.
I love that he found his reflection in the spoon. How cute is that. I would have totally laughed and loved every moment of that too.
Oh how fun! Grant is so cute. I think my favorite was how he plays on the phone with his grandparents. Priceless.
He does the cutest things! This post made me smile.
Post a Comment