Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update

So what's new with the Godfrey's. Sorry for the lack of posting the last little while I've been reading the twighlight series and that took over every spare minute :). Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to post yet. The food was so great and we ate leftovers for days. We had our first real snow fall here. It's been so warm up until the last couple of weeks and now it feels like winter. Grant has been infatuated with the snow and loved the "snow balls" that Matt makes for him. We were so excited to take Grant out to play in the snow.


So excited for Grant's first time playing in the snow
Grant making a snow angel
Grant's snow angel
Grant and Matt making a snow manOur little DUKE snow man with my two cute boys

Grant loved the snow!! We can't wait for Idaho to take him sledding.
We feel so grateful for all of our many blessings. We absolutely love West Virginia and feel so blessed for the friends that we have and the wonderful people that we've met. We really enjoy living away and experiencing life as our own little family. However, we feel truely grateful for such wonderful families and all their love and support. We feel so blessed to have Grant in our lives. He brings so much joy to our family. We are grateful for the gospel in our lives and feel so grateful for the peace and love of Jesus Christ to help us through our trials.

9 comments:

The Wight Family said...

Sorry to disappoint, but we don't have any snow yet!! Grant might be a little miffed. Cute pictures! Can't wait to see ya! To bad there's not Bachelor on yet.

McArthur Family said...

Amy, I'm so glad you are here. I keep asking myself why we dont see each other more!

Shilo said...

Oh yeah!! I love the snow pics! What a cute little boy you have!! Thanks for lunch today! It was so nice to get out and to spend time with you. I always have so much fun!!! And, Kindred loves Grant! She is always so excited to see him!! Thanks again for all your help with her so I could do my million (yes it felt like a million) essays!!

Stefanie said...

Now that I know you have been reading Twilight it makes sense why you haven't had time to post. I love the pics. of Grant in the snow, I hope Ry will enjoy it that much. How long will you be in Poky?

Anonymous said...

The joys of having a yard. I am jealous of ya. Looks like you all had a blast in the snow. I love his little snow angel. How cute is that. I think he is a real cutie pie. What do you think of Twilight??? I would love to hear!

Melanie said...

I am jealous you have read all the twilight books. I am still needed to do little Amy's blessing dress before I can continue. Too bad I just keep thinking of other things I need to do more. I might just be finishing it on the plane ride home. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but I do need to get busy. By the way, I love the pictures of Matt and Grant out in the snow. How fun!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh how fun! Why didn't i think to do that with Aspen?! Oh, maybe because we just bought her snow pants today, YEAH for snow angels! Loved your thankful post, I am thankful that you are my FRIEND! :)

Deb said...

I remember last Christmas with Porter in Idaho. That was his first time in snow and it was so cute. The closes we get in Gilbert to snow is man made snow, but he still loves it. What good times int he snow with your boys!!!

Becky said...

I'm so jealous of the snow. I wish we were getting some in New York. Gosh your son is getting so big. It looks like you guys are doing wonderful! Love ya