So here is the rule of the tag
1) Go to your pictures
2) Go to the fourth folder
3)Post the fourth picture in that folder
4) Tell about it and tag 4 people

So this is actually quite funny that is happens to be the picture. Cause a year ago we were getting ready for DUKE basketball season. (Hence the picture of Grant in his DUKE jersey) Wow who would have thought that just an hour ago Matt informed me that Duke's first basketball game on TV is this week. I'm not sure how I feel about DUKE season starting. It's kind of a LOVE/HATE relationship really. I love college basketball and am excited for it to start. However my cute, adorable, wonderful husband gets so INTO Duke basketball that it just takes the fun out of it. Mostly because if DUKE losses then as hard as he tries to be in a good mood...he just isn't. So once again the season is starting and if you all pray that Duke does really well this year I would really appreciate it :)!!
Tag
Jessica Blanscett
Abby Johnson
Liz Olsen
Michelle Andersen
7 comments:
you would!
i know EXACTLY how you feel! we havent upgraded to cable so we will be watching ALL of the duke games in my classroom.... hey atleast I will get a lot done! no, I enjoy watching them, and it gives me a good excuse to make duke blue cookies for the games! we are going to go to a march madness game in boise this year, maybe you guys should come!
Oh my Gosh!!! I totally know what you are talking about!!! Good thing they won their game tonight... barley!!!! GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!
Oh boy! Cute pic of Grant!
What a cute picture!
Amy I didn't know Katie was preggers! that is so exciting! Does she have a blog?
Hey Amy! Would you mind leaving your address as a comment on our blog? (I will 'reject' the comment as soon as I get the info). I am gathering addresses for christmas cards. :) Thanks!!
Post a Comment