So this morning I was woken up by Grant and Matt running into the bedroom saying come on mom we are going to go sledding. :) Sometimes I think I'm raising two boys...but I love it. So sure enough it had snowed a few inches. Anybody that knows West Virginia knows that snow doesn't last very long here. So we hurried and got our snow stuff on and rushed out the door. (Good thing we bought a sled the day after Thanksgiving). It was so fun!! Grant was emotionless at first and then he was smiling and laughing. I love how excited Matt gets to do things with Grant. Oh yah and good news neither Matt nor I have thrown up :).





5 comments:
So fun! I'm jealous I want snow so bad. Hopefully we'll get some in Poky. You guys look so happy. I'm so glad you're not sick. Well I hope to see you soon.
Looks like fun!!!
I think it may be because you don't have my blog address exact on your friends list.. My blog address is:
http://spencerandjessicaadams.blogspot.com/
Let me know if that works! :)
Cute! Glad you guys had a good time!!
Looks like so much fun! We are excited to see him when we come to Pocatello! WE will have to get together! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment