So everybody is probably wondering just how many pictures we get taken in a month. Well here is what happened. We went to Idaho in August and of course both families wanted to get pictures taken. Well due to us living so far away it took months for me to actually get the pictures....well in the mean time I talked my wonderful husband (who kept reminding me that we just got two family pictures taken) into getting more taken in the West Virginia leaves...and low and behold they all came to me at once :) So no guarantee's, but it appears to be the end of family pictures of the Godfrey Family.
Grant with his cousins on my side..Emma and Jordan
Grant with his cousins on my side..Emma and Jordan




6 comments:
Hey, you can never take too many pictures! They all look great!
These are cute as well!! How fun! Who doesn't love family pics!!
Wow, I love those pictures too! What a great looking family!
Don't know if I ever told you this - but you are super beautiful!! I love all the pictures!
I say you can never have enough family pictures. My sister is always getting family pics done and it's so fun for the rest of us that don't get to see her kids often enough, they change so fast (the kids). I don't do it often enough and that is when you regret it. So, never too many, way cute!
Those family pictures look great. And who is that little girl with the dark hair? She is sure cute.
Post a Comment