I like number 1 of the family, of you two I like the one where your arms are around him and you are both looking, and of the little guy I like the one where he is standing and looking at the camera. Way cute though!!!
#8 i think it is, the one you put on your blog! They are all so cute, and one of those poses with you and matt looks familiar..... like an engagement picture pose! so cute, you are beautiful!
Love all your pictures, but I think 8 is my favorite. 8 is the number below it. Anyways it was so good talking to you today. Thanks for thinking about me. Love you
I like number 1 and 8 of the family. They are all great though. You have an adorable family. Who took those pics? And I love how long your hair is getting!
Amy, I love all of these pictures. You look so gorgeous! I think that my favorites are the first one and the one you posted on the top of your blog. Grant is so cute and getting so big! Are you coming home for Christmas because we have to get together! Miss you!
Dang, Grant is getting so big and changing so much, it is crazy!!! I am with you, they are all so dang cute,, I wouldn't be able to decide either, they all show just cute different poses! I like the one of you and Matt where you are kissing Matt and the smirk on his face, its cute! And you look gorgeous as always! If you do want a vote though, I do like 1, 5 and 8 alot but the rest too, sorry! :) Love ya!!!!
Those pictures are so cute and I don't think that you are going to get help by having everyone vote because everyone is voting different ( probably because they're all terrific), but my two favorites, it was a tie, #8 and #4. #4 has such good lighting and you are all looking in lens and I love the pose, so maybe #4 is my favorite. It's obviously a tough choice. good luck.
AMY!! How are you doing? I must say I love all of the family pictures! Your little man is so handsom!! He is going to be a looker! Hope your wonerdful!!
1,3,5 are my favorite family pictures, and i'm going to agree with Kristi that the one of you and matt looks like one of your engagement pictures. Your family is sooooo adorable!
So I love all of them. They turned out so great!!! Not to mention you all are such a beautiful family that nothing could make you not look great!!! Let me know which one you pick!!
Amy, what cute pics of the family. I cannot wait to take ours. I love family pictures #5 and #7. I love #5 because you guys just look like you are so in love with this little guy! #7 is just was cute. I love the picutre of you and your hubby...I think it is the third one down and your kissing him. So sweet. Your family takes such great pictures! Hope all is well!
23 comments:
I like number 1 of the family, of you two I like the one where your arms are around him and you are both looking, and of the little guy I like the one where he is standing and looking at the camera. Way cute though!!!
#8 i think it is, the one you put on your blog! They are all so cute, and one of those poses with you and matt looks familiar..... like an engagement picture pose! so cute, you are beautiful!
ooo I like the one you used for your blog. so cute!! They really all turned out so cute! What a darling little family!
I like #4 too. :)
Amy I'm not voting. I think they are all sooo cute!
Love all your pictures, but I think 8 is my favorite. 8 is the number below it. Anyways it was so good talking to you today. Thanks for thinking about me. Love you
I love #7~ you guys look so relaxed and happy.
Super cute!! And I love the last one of you two as a couple.
I like number 1 and 8 of the family. They are all great though. You have an adorable family. Who took those pics? And I love how long your hair is getting!
I like number 4, but you couldn't go wrong with any of them. All of the pictures look so cute. I especially love the ones of your little Grant.
#3 and #9. Wow they must all be good because everyone is voting differently. They are ALL cute though.
Amy, I love all of these pictures. You look so gorgeous! I think that my favorites are the first one and the one you posted on the top of your blog. Grant is so cute and getting so big! Are you coming home for Christmas because we have to get together! Miss you!
I can't pick one, I love them all!! What a beautiful family~ WHo took these for you? they are awesome!!
Dang, Grant is getting so big and changing so much, it is crazy!!! I am with you, they are all so dang cute,, I wouldn't be able to decide either, they all show just cute different poses! I like the one of you and Matt where you are kissing Matt and the smirk on his face, its cute! And you look gorgeous as always! If you do want a vote though, I do like 1, 5 and 8 alot but the rest too, sorry! :) Love ya!!!!
Wow I can't even pick a favorite. I love them all. Sorry I was no help. :( By the way who took the pictures. They look great.
I like 7, 4, and 3! Cute pics!
They are all great! You have a darling family!
Those are so cute!!! I love #3 and #7, but how can you pick just one!!!
Those pictures are so cute and I don't think that you are going to get help by having everyone vote because everyone is voting different ( probably because they're all terrific), but my two favorites, it was a tie, #8 and #4. #4 has such good lighting and you are all looking in lens and I love the pose, so maybe #4 is my favorite. It's obviously a tough choice. good luck.
AMY!! How are you doing? I must say I love all of the family pictures! Your little man is so handsom!! He is going to be a looker! Hope your wonerdful!!
1,3,5 are my favorite family pictures, and i'm going to agree with Kristi that the one of you and matt looks like one of your engagement pictures. Your family is sooooo adorable!
I like #7 and #8! Hard call!! I love all of them!
So I love all of them. They turned out so great!!! Not to mention you all are such a beautiful family that nothing could make you not look great!!! Let me know which one you pick!!
Amy,
what cute pics of the family. I cannot wait to take ours.
I love family pictures #5 and #7. I love #5 because you guys just look like you are so in love with this little guy! #7 is just was cute. I love the picutre of you and your hubby...I think it is the third one down and your kissing him. So sweet. Your family takes such great pictures! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment