WEDESDAY TRUNK OR TREAT
Grant threw the ball into the hole and won candy....I was so proud :)
Grant at Trunk or Treat...a little shocked and not knowing what to do
FRIDAY TRICK OR TREAT
Grant wasn't quite sure what was up, once he discovered a sucker in his bag, then that was all he wanted
Beckham, Grant, and Brooklynn
Grant, Elijah, and Beckham
It was so warm this Halloween....we loved it
My two cute boys...Happy Halloween
4 comments:
Amy your little man is about as cute as they get. Everytime I look at your blog it makes me melt. Anyways we finally got a blog so hopefully we can stay in touch better. I'd love to see you over Christmas! www.bandbmennear.blogspot.com
I love this costume!!! He looks adorable!
Cute!! Thanks again friend, that was so much fun!!!
Grant is such a cute monkey! I also live that picture where he is laying flat on the ground at the temple! :)
Post a Comment