Tag.....here goes
4 Things I love about my husband...
1. I love that I am always number one in his life and he always makes me feel like it (every since we were dating he has called me princess, and he always makes me feel like one)
2. I love his smile, his gorgeous eyes, his lips, his soft touch...basically everything about him
3. I love that I can tell him anything, he loves to listen to me, and when he holds me I never want it to end
4. I love that there is never a dull moment when he is around. He is always teasing one of us, making one of us laugh, or teaching Grant something silly. We have so much fun as a family that very rarely do we need other entertainment.
Four movies I would watch more than once
1. While you were sleeping
2. The Notebook
3. Tommy Boy
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith
4 T.V shows I watch
1. The Bachelor
2. House
3. The office
4. lately Prisonbreak
4 Places I've been
1. Hawaii
2. Seattle
3. Nauvoo
4. Palmyra
4 Places I'd like to go (that I haven't been yet)
1. Russia
2. France
3. England
4. New York City
4 People who regularly email me
1. Young women president
2. Kraft Kitchen
3. Relief Society President
4. Gap
4 Things I would like to eat
1. Grapes...I don't why they just sounds good
2. Chicken sandwich from Apple Annies
3. A slushy
4. Skittles...I always get canker sores from them so I try not to eat them :)
4 Things I look forward to in the next year
1. Christmas...I always love Christmas
2. Matt being done with second year of Dental School and Boards
3. Spring time
4. Going somewhere fun and new
4 people I tag
1. Kristi Godfrey
2. Angela Frasure
3. Jacklyn Hagler
4. Jessica Blanscett
3 comments:
I agree friend that I am looking forward to Christmas and Spring. Oh and reading that you watch the Bachelor just got me soooo excited to see Jason on the next season!
Hey we love Prison Break too! Wow-- that's one intelligent dude. He always gets himself out of a mess.
I love the note about the skittles. Yes, lets play soon.
Post a Comment