Thursday, October 9, 2008

Riche's Farm


Today we went to Riche's Farm with "Mommy and Me." It was so much fun! We are so glad the weather was so nice so we could get out of the house and hang out. I'm so grateful for Grant. He is so much fun and I absolutely love being his mom and watching him experience things. We love all our friends out here and are so glad for all the fun things we do together.
This was as close as I could get to Grant looking at me
Grant loved to play and jump around in the blow up toy
At the pumpkin patch he wanted to pick up the biggest pumpkin...well of course he couldn't lift it, and this is him so mad that it's too heavy
Our little buddy
Grant is such a people watcher, he just watched everyone
Being pulled behind a tractor
Grant, Beckham, and Amelia
Grant liked the cow when it was far away, up close he wasn't so sure
Grant and Madeline calling to the horse
Grant, Ayslin, and Jaxon playing in the Corn hut

8 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! I so wish we could have gone! We need to do something fun soon!

A said...

He is so stinking cute!

Shilo said...

Those pictures are so fun! What a cute little boy - even if he wouldn't look at the camera!! Wish we could have gone!!

McArthur Family said...

I'm so glad you guys came. I'll have to get you the pics I took of you two.

Julia Kelly said...

Wish we could have gone. Looks like tons of fun.

Ryan and Jessica said...

Oh you guys are just so cute! Grant is getting so big I cannot believe it! He looks so old! I am glad you had a fun day! We love you guys tons!

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Wow he is getting so big! Are you guys gonna be in Pocatello for Christmas? We will be there from Christmas Eve through the 3rd. We should get together if your gonna be there! Don't you just love fall!

Broadhead Family said...

It is so fun to run into old friends blogs. Your family is so cute and it looks like you guys are doing good!! I love it!