Sunday, September 28, 2008

We love FOOTBALL season

At the game, thank goodness we got there early so we could get a pict, it wasn't long and the stadium was packed!!
Our little Mountaineer
My 2 Mountaineer boys!!!
So Matt got me a ticket to go to the West Virginia vs Marshall game! It was so fun to go and watch our Mountaineers win.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun!! There is nothing better than enjoying some team spirit! I miss that! I love Grant's hair, he is soo handsome!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Grant looks so cute, when did you get the Jersey? I love it! Glad you had fun friend, love the pics!

Stefanie said...

Too bad you guys never made it to Pittsburgh while we were there!! We never know how our experience will be when we go out to eat with Ry, it never seems to be quite as enjoyable as when we used to go by ourselves. We would like to end up in Pocatello if things work out, if not...we really like Denver. Who knows where we will be two years from now. How about you guys?

Sarah and Trent said...

That is one darling little kid. We love to go to USU's homecoming game-- it's been a tradition for the last couple of years. We like to be supportive alumni, but really we go for the Aggie ice cream. It's in a couple of weeks- yay!

Jami Jackson said...

I love reading about all your little adventures. I loved the Pit trip and the restaurant trauma. I know just what you mean. Jon and I have a rule never to go out to eat with our kids in a sit down restaurant. Once in a while we violate the rule and we regret it big time. So funny!

Oh, and I love Grant's hair!! I hope Wesley can be as cool as he is!

Kevin said...

Remember WVU vs. Pitt last year? Hah, hah :) I hope school is going well for both of you. That was awesome last year when I was talking to a dental supply rep, I told him I was from Idaho and he pulled out a business card with a note on it from Matt saying hello to me. How crazy was that.