My boys!! So cute!
Grant has found new intertainment. He puts all his little cars in this toy and then dumps them out and does it again. It is hilarious to watch him.
We got family picts taken in the leaves. This is just a sneak peak. We love Grant so much. He is growing up so fast.
Our stake had a relief society retreat. Matt was such a wonderful dad and kept Grant so I could go. They had so much fun. I had to laugh Grant ate easy cheese, fruit snacks, and Ruffles chips, for lunch and dinner. :) But hey, they were happy and that's the most important thing. It was so nice to get away and have some spirituality.The beautiful West Virginia fall trees. I love them!!



1 comment:
I love the picture of Grant in the leaves. We did the same thing over the weekend, and I don't think a sinlge picture turned out:) I hope you are all doing well:)
Post a Comment