Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update at the Godfrey's

The latest.....
Matt:
-Played in a golf tournament on Saturday....could have won a car if he got a hole in one....but no luck. It's ok babe we still love yah
-Making shelves for our house :) YAH YAH more storage
-Teaching Grant how to do a somersault, and golf with his new putter (the cutest thing)
-School, school, and more school......along with study, study, and more study (Which he is doing awesome!)
Amy:
- sleepless nights bouncing between the recliner, couch, and bed with a screaming child
-Finished our Russian Abstract wall which we are very excited about
-Finshed putting picts in albums from the last YEAR....it's about time
-Trying to enjoy the beautiful weather as much as we can
Grant:
-Double ear infection....explains the sleepless nights
-Has a constant runny nose...poor kid
-Loves to dance to music, play outside, and go for walks
-Has learned how to putt a ball into a cup, and do a somersault
-Shoves toys, binkie, etc. under the stove :) wonderful huh


3 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Poor Grant, I feel so bad for my little buddy. He is too cute!

The Godfreys said...

we love your russian wall. I want to see your painted egg up close.

olsens said...

My oh my, I'm sure glad you posted some pics of the Russian wall. Now I don't have to make the long venture up the hill to come see it!! Jokes. It looks great. Good work team Godfrey!! You better have taken a nap today!!