Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New curtains FINALLY

Finally new curtains, sorry this is a boring post, but my mom wanted to see my new curtains so the moment she's been waiting for .......




9 comments:

Shilo said...

Cute curtains!! Did you make them? We have to get together soon!

Melanie said...

Those turned out really cute! I still have a few curtainless windows myself. Maybe I will have to steal your cute idea on how to make them. Great job!

Sarah said...

Cute curtains! Our apartment is still, unfortunately, un-curtained. They look so cute...maybe I'll have to copy you!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love them! they look great!

Phillip and Mary said...

Adorable!

Kristen said...

I love them!! I think curtains add so much to rooms! They look great! I also love the picture on the wall!

McArthur Family said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not the only one that posts pics of their curtains. Only in my case no one asked to see them, but I just know they all (the three people who read my blog) were just dying to see them. Side note: those three people are my sisters who I also made their blogs....... admittedly, a little embarrassing.

The Godfreys said...

we love your new curtains and Brian loves your russian picture. We got Matt his birthday present!!! we cant wait for it to be December so he can open it.