

5:00 AM Matt and I fly out of bed due to this horrible BOOM!! Followed by lots of thunder and lightning flashing through our windows. Thank goodness Grant slept right through it all. I don't know how, but I won't complain. Well come to find out this morning that a tree outside our house had gotten hit by LIGHTNING!!! Thank goodness it wasn't our house and we are still alive :)
6 comments:
CRAZY!!!! I know I hated the storm this morning! I mean it was cool to watch at 5:00 a.m., but I did not like it hitting the freakin cell phone TOWER next to us! Our trailer was shaking. I asked Dave if we would be alright in our trailer because I was worried about it all being metal! HA!! The joys of mobile home life. We should write a book. ummm..... want to play tomorrow? What's Liz and everyone else doing? I will call you!
ooo p.s. love the new back drop..... you bloggin fool you!
holy cow! Luckily our girls DID indeed wake up at 5 am and didn't go back to sleep!! ug. Whoa that's scary too that a tree was hit by lightning that close to your house.
I HATE thunder storms like that! That picture is crazy. I'm glad you guys are ok.
That tree is crazy! Your family picture is so cute!!!! Even Grant is cooperating! Gotta love that! I also love your new background, its so cute! And the cute things about Grant, you have been busy! I have noticed I am far down on your list, I have to get movin! Thanks for all your help today! Love ya tons! Oh and I am looking forward to seeing your curtains!
that was a crazy storm! i am so glad you are safe!
Amy, that is crazy! I'm glad you guys are ok. I love your blog, and I can't believe how big Grant is! I also wanted to let you know that we had our baby 9.9.08 at 4:34 am and he weighed 7lbs 12oz. He is such a cutie and so much fun, I just love to snuggle him. Nate started a blog this summer and I'm now getting into it so you'll have to check it out. Let me know how you're doing.
Post a Comment