So this Sunday after the delightful 9 o clock church we had all afternoon to hang out. Normally it's nap time for the whole family, but this Sunday afternoon Grant was bouncing off the walls with energy so I told Matt to make him tired.
So he started out by playing baseball. Grant loves to play baseball!! He grabs the bat and brings it to daddy!! It's the cutest thing
Then Matt decided that he loved forts when he was kid and it was time to teach Grant. They played in there for at least an hour.
My two cute boys!
Grant would dive through the pillows and laugh.
You can tell who played the hardest!!!
6 comments:
Too fun! Dads and forts just plain go together! We recommend it during conference!
Amy it looks like some seriously good boy playing going on! Got to love the dads who pull through to ware out this little tykes.
You guys are too cute!! Matt is such a good daddy and Grant just keeps getting cuter by the day! We sure missed you guys!
I just found your blog after bloghopping for a bit and I'm glad I did! I didn't know you had a little boy, and he is probably pretty close to the same age as my little girl Rylee (who is one and a half). Tell Matt hello from me, you guys have such a cute family.
that is the cutest thing!! I love sundays!
We do live in Colorado now, and are really enjoying it, we just moved this summer. We definitely miss our dental school friends though. How long do you guys have left? Does Matt want to specialize? That kid is so smart he could probably go onto anything he wants. Grant is such a cutie! And that age is so fun, and so funny.
Post a Comment