So on our way home from Idaho we stopped somewhere. :) The day is a big blurr and I really don't know where we stopped. However it was nice that we didn't have to get off the plane. The pilot was so cool and let us go in and look at the cockpit. Beckham and his sister and mom flew on our flight both to SLC and back home. We were so glad to be all together it was so much fun.
1 comment:
Oh cute blog! I love your new background! Yes, it was monumental to finally make the blog for me, I know! That is so fun to hear all that cute stuff about Grant, being so far away we don't get to be there to see it all happen, these kids are such fun! And thank goodness something good came out of that crazy long traveling day, that you got to check out the cokpit, that is way cool! Love ya!
Post a Comment