Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks to Cute Jacklynn I've been tagged!!! So bear with me, this is the first attempt!!


JOYS


1. My two cute boys. They are the Joy of my life. I look forward everyday to Grant waking up, and Matt giving me a kiss when he walks through the door.

2. Being active, I love to get out and play golf, volleyball, bike ride, tennis or just go for walks

3. Talking on the phone to family and friends. I guess it's pretty sad when your child learns to put a phone up to his ear before he can even talk and walks around the house holding it there :)

4. I find joy in finishing a project. I always seem to make projects for myself and when they are finished....I could not be happier.




FEARS


1. I have always had a fear of being shot through a big window....weird I know

2. Something happening to a family member or close friend

3. Right now I'm trying to over come my fear of bike riding :)...yah breaking both arms will do that to yah. But it's getting better

4. Not remembering something really important. Every since being pregnant I have the worst memory!!! I hope it gets better one day.




GOALS


1. Raise my kids to be strong in the gospel and to love the Lord more than anything

2. To have a three month food supply before Christmas

3. To be inshape and be able to run longer than 1/2 mile without dying

4. I want to be a better person, more patient, loving, and more willing to serve others






OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS



1. Cleaning and organizing. I love having my house clean and I love to organize and be ontop of things!!

2. Right now i'm obsessed with reading the Chronicles of Narnia
3. Golf. I crave to go out and play. Even though being a mom doesn't always allow me to :)

4. Being prepared. The thought of living across the country from family with a child makes me want to be prepared incase something were to happen




RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS


1. I very rarely ever buy something full price. I love finding good deals and it's turned out to be a game for me to see how good of a deal I can get.

2. I want a crazy kaotic house with lots of kids running around

3. I used to hate to cook, but now I really enjoy experimenting and trying new meals.

4. I love to travel. I hope one day to travel all over and explore with Matt.


TAG 4 People

1. Jessica Blanscett
2. Katie Horrocks
3. Amber McArthur
4. Michelle Andersen









6 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

Hey Amy-
I hope you don't go flying through a big window too! I noticed one of your goals.... about 3 month supply. I don't know if you have seen this yet, or if I told you about my food storage blog... here are some tips -

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2008/07/24/3-month-food-supply/

Julie Weiss said...

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/
2008/07/24/3-month-food-supply/

maybe that will work better

McArthur Family said...

Amy, I just adore you. So, I'll try to find time to follow through with the tag...maybe next week.

Dana said...

You are not alone in the memory dept. Some days, I seriously have to wonder if I have gone crazy. They say 1 year after you have your baby is considered post partum, so hopefully it will begin to come back. Also, check out my fave list on my blog and look at the food storage link, it's pretty great.

Ryan and Jessica said...

What? No fair! Are you trying to get me to post something new on my blog.... very tricky Amy! I'll get ya back, don't worry! :)

Ryan and Jessica said...

Hey scrub, I have this huge fear of shooting somebody through big glass window......coincidence????