So I got really brave and cute both my boys hair. It wasn't anything new for Matt cause I always cut his hair....but Grant I was scared. He did so good though. I thought a sucker would be a good idea to keep him sitting, however after about 1 min. I new it wasn't the smartest. The stickiness from the sucker made the hair stick all over his hands and face. Poor kid would try and take a lick and get nothing but hair. :) It was pretty funny though
6 comments:
I want you guys to know how awesome I (we) think you are. I want our marriage, family, and home to be just like yours. Thanks for being so great! I mean it.
Phillip
Welcome back! Yeah, it's been a crazy month. Isaac really needs to get a hair cut...maybe you're brave enough? :)
What cute boys you have! You are so brave to cut Grant's hair! I fear for the day I have to do that to Wesley. Sure miss you guys!
Looks like he was a good boy for you. Porter hates it when we cut his hair. Porter was the same way witht he sucker...hair got all over it, but he wanted to eat it so bad.
Oh, Grants hair looks so cute! You did a fabulous job!!!! Maybe one day Jordan will need a haircut and you can do his! :)
Wow. You are so brave. It took me awhile to work up to cutting Devin's hair. Maybe it is a good thing we are having a girl first so I can work up some courage to cut our boys hair. How scary.
Post a Comment