Grant with Beckham in the trailer.
Biking brigade at Cheat Lake Sorry not a very good pict. Cute Yolanda is in the back behind her trailer.
If anybody in Morgantown has a bike and wants to join our rides you are more than welcome. We love our rides and the company makes it that much more fun!!!
4 comments:
How fun! Wish we had a bike to join in on the fun. How do the kids do on the bike rides?
Amy!
This is Cara (Longmore) Norris. I found your blog through Abby's and I am so glad. What a cute little man you have! I also have a blog, and I will send you an invite if you will send me your e-mail! It looks like you are doing so well, and I am so happy for you!
Love,
Cara norrisfamily6@gmail.com
Cute new blog! I totally thought I would just pick some generic background and stick with it, but I seem to be constantly changing. It's hard to not get sick of it! I'm jealous of your bike rides. We always say it would be fun to get a bike trailor . . . and some bikes . . . and then we just get overwhelmed and don't do any of it!
Hey beautiful! yes, Saige is doing so much better-thanks! I wish we could have been in poky at the same time! it's been way too long since we've hung out and you've heard my sweet baby boy say a naughty word! haha! how long are you in poky for, and when will your next trip be? I need to plan on being their @ the same time, so let me know! luv ya lots!
Post a Comment