Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally






So Matt has been waiting forever for a weekend with no rain so he could fix our roof!! Thank you to wonderful husbands who volunteered to help! While the boys worked the girls played :)!! After we enjoyed some nice perfectly cooked Hamburgers by Abby!!

9 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

OK friend....wow! I am impressed you are on it! Cute pics(besides the one of me EATING!!!). That group pic is so cute, I need a copy if you don't mind!!

We had so much fun, thank you again for the food & tell Matt sorry about starting the grill on fire!


Thanks friend!!!!!!

Mike and Andrea said...

I am impressed was brave enough to fix the roof by himself! No leaks? Good to keep up with you guys:) Hopefully we will see you soon!

Dana said...

Gosh, looking at your blog makes me want to move somewhere far away so there are lots of cool things to do. I am not talking about the fixing a leaky roof, but all of the other pics. You guys are always doing something. Anyway, you have the most adorable little boy. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Stacy said...

Hi Amy! Were going to have to fix our roof next year. I'm not looking forward to that. This morning our family went to the Dentist. Matt's older brother Mike is who we saw. What a great office. Are you guys thinking about joining up there when Matt's done with school?

Melanie said...

Hey Amy, I just texted you my phone number so let's definitely get together sometime. You and Matt both did an excellent job on your talks Sunday. We're glad to be here in Morgantown with so many cool couples!
I'm glad that little conversation gave you a little laugh. After living here a year, I'm sure you can appreciate that :)

The Godfreys said...

hey what day are you guys coming back to the West?! we should go on a double date.
oh about the background, click on the link on mine in the upper left hand corner, it's the cutest blog on the block.com or something like that.

Jackson Family said...

It's so fun to see pictures of everyone there in Morgantown! We miss it there a lot. The Walkers were here to visit the other day and it was SO fun to see Grant #2!! Your trip to Palmyra and Niagara looked awesome. We did that same trip a couple years ago and loved it. Oh, and Grant #1 (your Grant) is so adorable. He's turning into such a handsome little guy.

Dana said...

Are you kidding me on the cuteness of that new pic on your sidebar. I have never seen a cuter newborn photo. I want it, but with Mason instead of Grant, but I guess it's a little too late for that. Probably wouldn't be so cute and I don't think Dan could lift Mason with one arm:) Well done whoever thought that one up.

Porters said...

I am glad to see you guys have a blog! I hope it is okay that I add yours to my list, it is fun to see your pictures! Way to go on being done with Dental school!!!