Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week of the Fourth




This week has been so much fun!! We have loved having daddy home all week. After our trip we came home and just hung out. We went on a bike ride, went swimming a few times, went to the park. Matt took Grant down by this stream at the park and taught Grant how to throw rocks in it. He loved it so much he sat on a rock in the stream with his feet in the water and threw rocks. It was so much fun. He loved it so much that we took him to the Lake and let him throw more rocks into the water. The fourth it rained all day and night. So after going to dinner with some friends we played Tiger Woods golf on the Wii. :) I am proud to say that I even beat Matt :)!!

7 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Amy, you are so sweet to have invited doug over for food! I'm so glad you enjoyed your week with your husband and son. I'm excited to see you soon!

Much love- amber

Kim Walker said...

You went on a bike ride?!!?? I can't believe you. I wouldn't ride a bike again if I went through what you did. J/K. I'm sure I would because bike riding is so much fun. Derrel told you we got a Wii. We're excited. You can come over and play it when you want. Hey, Matt looks like a Russian when he shaves his head and has a goatee. Haa!!

Anonymous said...

We should go on a bike ride together this week. I should be going twice a day for how much all my stuff cost. :) I really want to go more than I have so we should make it a regular. I love hanging out with you.

The Godfreys said...

I cant believe how cute grant is!! he is getting so old too. He has grown so much since Christmas. We cant wait to see you guys next month, you should come see our apartment while we are all in Logan!

Anonymous said...

When are we going on our bike ride????? I miss you girlie!!

Kristen said...

How fun!! Your son is such a cutie!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

I was totally kidding in a way, so sorry if that sounded rude. I didn't mean for it to. I would love to go thursday. Lets do it. Do you want to go to Cheat lake?