Monday, October 10, 2011

No baby yet, but an update

Well there is no baby yet.  I am sitting here having contractions wishing they were stronger, but it's still early so we will see what happens in the next week.  The boys and I have been running stairs, we  have ran through the zoo a couple times last week.  Played at pumpkin patches and parks.  I put Grant on his bike and tell him to ride as fast as he can and I'll keep up pushing Tyson in the stroller.  However, besides getting me in shape for the labor I don't think it's doing anything to help get him here :).  I am scheduled to be induced on Sunday the 16th unless they bump me for someone who is overdue.  So hopefully I don't get bumped and we will have new exciting news of baby Godfrey in the next week.  But until we have a new addition to report on I thought I'd update from the last couple months. 


Jon,  Lyndsee, Henry, Abby, and Eli came to stay over Labor Day Weekend.  We love having family close and the boys love playing with cousins.  We went to World's of Fun with them and had a blast.
 Ty and Eli learning to be buddies after butting heads over the weekend.  At first Ty would yell no Eli when he would sit next to him, then after a few rides I think he enjoyed Eli's company.  Hopefully it's the beginning of a great cousin relationship :).
 Grant had so much fun with Abby and Henry. 
 Abby was such a good cousing and rode with Tyson
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. Henry rode the big roller coaster's with his dad and Matt and then to be a good cousin rode the little rides with Grant. I love the folded arms and bored look :). What a good sport.

We drove over the boarder to Kansas to pick Raspberries with our West Virginia friends.  The Johnson's and the Olsens.  It was so fun. 
Katie, Eliza, and Madeline, Liz, Hadley and Grant

 The lady with the Raspberry patch had a little horse named Molly.  Grant was in heaven and could have sat and fed her all day long. (Grant, Madeline, and Brooklynn)
Grant loved picking the raspberries.  He really got into it and picked all of ours.  He was so proud and couldn't wait til dad got home to show him what he had done.  Tyson was happy to watch and eat a sucker. 
 Pumpkin Patch!!!  We love exploring and were happy to find this pumpkin patch.  There is a huge petting zoo and the boys can feed the animals, along with a hayride and lots of fun toys to play on.  Grant roping a wooden cow. 
 Tyson sitting on the saddle feeling like a big boy.
Our best buds Hadley and Brooklynn Olsen.

Feeding the ducks and throwing rocks into the water at the pumpkin patch

 Not a lover of prego picts, but we loved the trail.  It reminded us of WV fall on the trail.  This is the trail that Grant rides his bike and I try and keep up.  This particular evening Matt was able to join us and help push me to walk faster.  It was a fun family outing.

Hurray for visitors.  Nikki and Bryan came to KC for weekend.  It was sooo fun to hangout and had been way to long.  Yes we both hate pregnant picts, but thought we better take a picture since who knows when we will be together again with all the new babies coming. 

1 comment:

McArthur Family said...

I'm sorry, I thought you said you were pregnant...where's the belly!!! Seriously, how do you hide it all in that tiny body of yours =).

I just wanted to wish you luck as you venture into the world of 3 boys...it's glorious, CRAZY, heavenly, CRAZY, hilarious, CRAZY, delightful in every way.

I love you!!! Go AMY!!!